Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Job

He is a current picture of me. I do not think it is that great of a picture. Bad hair day and everything. but it is my badge at the new place.


As most you have not know. I now have a new job; I am not work PRN anymore. I will con't to work at the other place PRN to make up on some money. I have a new job at a new place. I will be getting full benefits. holiday pay, and all the goes with it. before I work only when they needed someone to work. Last pay day I only had 2 days for the pay check. I hated when I was called at 04:30 and cancel. I will be working for several days in a row now. Working at the old job 2 days a week (if I can really work them) and 3 days at the new hospital. I am really excited by this. Hope fully I can work 5 days a week, 12 hours shifts, trying to make up some of the money I have loss. Wish me luck. If I do not blog everyday please take a moment and try to understand where I am coming from.
Thanks and Hugs to all
Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment