Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hope Everyone Has A Wonderful And Blessed Christmas


Sadie Mae and I are leaving for the Christmas Holidays. Going to see my parents. No post until I get back on the 27.. We are going to celebrate my Birthday, Christmas and their anniversary. I do hope everyone know how much you mean to me. I know we do not say that enough to the people we care for, but during this time of year as a Christan, Gay, Man, Son, Brother, Friend, bad typist, and etc.... I just want to let everyone know how much you mean to me. I do hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and may the love of my savior bless each one of you.... May your God pour out blessing from above to you as well.

Hugs
Ray


PS I do hope everyone enjoys the post below as well. Merry Christmas again.

No comments:

Post a Comment